Math - Decimal Fractions (Div 12 and 13) - Due on Wednesday at Thursday
Science - All Animal Adaptation Projects now due.
- Water droplet paragraph Due n Friday
French - French Family Tree - Wednesday you will have class time to work
Career Ed - All learning styles and strengths paragraphs due now. The paragraphs should include 3 strengths with specific examples, 3 examples of your learning styles along with an example + a possible career choice and why.
Math - Div. 12 LCM and GCF (Pages 55-57) Due on Wednesday
- Div 13 GCF (Pages 144-145 circled question only) Due Thursday (See attached)
Science - Cycles in the Environment (pages 20 - 23) Done as a class
- Continue working on Animal Adaptation Project (Due end of next week)
- Start thinking about Water Droplet Creative Paragraph
French - Practice 'Seasons Song"
- Tomorrow you will assigned a partner to do your first dialogue with
Career Ed - Personal Strengths and Learning Styles Rough Draft Due Wednesday